Advanced Job Search
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Troubleshoot and perform failure analysis of the component parts and systems on the truck-tractor, or the component parts and systems of a cargo tank semi-trailer.
- Make proper use of both power and hand tools to repair or replace defective components of Company fleet and other equipment.
- When applicable, use welding skills and knowledge of metals to complete vehicle repairs.
- Read reports, technical manuals, and other documents to keep abreast of changes in Company fleet, including all component parts.
- Ability to perform basic maintenance and parts replacement as directed with the guidance of shop lead or Fleet manager
- Less than one year of verifiable experience in fleet or retail heavy truck maintenance or equivalent formal technical training
- Ability to work shifts that consist of days or nights and/or weekends as specified by the Shop/Terminal Manager.
- Provide a safe work environment for co-workers at all times.
- Assure that the cargo tank entry procedures are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.